Monday, November 30, 2015

Hello From the Outside

     Well, it sure has been awhile. There is always something to rip me away from the internet.  There is also so many wonderfully mind-numbing places to troll online that it makes work nearly impossible. I mean really. Insomnia at 3 a.m. is much better served by online word games or trolling dust pics from ancient friends on facebook. Of course the latter comes with risk of accidentally "liking" a six year old post or pic in the wee hours of the morning.  Because nothing says loser like trolling a semi-strangers old pics and getting all nostalgic in your sleep-deprived stuper. 
     I have been busy on all fronts.  I have also found a renewed love of writing. I have hundreds of poems up under the the name PrttyBrd.  I pop up all over the place.  Peruse and leave comments good or bad, they are always welcome. In a weird and wonderful turn of events. I got published in a book entitled Stories of Music.  Yes, I am now a paid writer. So I am doing a jig. There are so many projects in the works. I am working on two books of my own. One book is a poetry book that I believe will appeal to even the most ardent hater of poetry. Yep, it is a book of 10w poems. The other book is a novel.  That's the one that makes me nervous, because i see it perfectly in all its thrilling splendor. Then, I take pen to paper and it isn't quite as colorful.  Lol, I never expected it to be easy. However, I never expected to feel like I am incapable of forming a coherent sentence either. 
     I have a business partner and we are on our way in an awesome endeavor of artistic beauty. I will be posting links to his books, our pages, and soon my book (s) as well. 
     So, wish me luck. I plan on keeping you all posted.  Hopefully, there are some of you left :) 

No comments: